We’re very excited to announce that you can now earn even more rewards by answering surveys! They’re a new feature so we’ve slowly rolled them out to all users. If you’ve just joined Qmee, surveys will become available to you a few days after you signed up – you’ll see a “Surveys” tab on your dashboard.
Whether you’re a seasoned survey taker, or this is brand new to you, take a look at our Survey House Rules to make sure you get the most out of taking our surveys…
- Please answer all questions honestly – this means we can continue to provide you with more surveys that are relevant to you.
- If you successfully complete a survey, please be aware that our survey providers may take a while to process your survey so don’t panic if your reward doesn’t show in your piggybank straight away – in some instances it may take up to two hours.
- If you don’t have time to complete the survey in the time required, please don’t try to rush through it.
- If you “speed through” the survey and don’t answer honestly or consistently, the survey providers may consider this as trying to game the system and may end the survey.
- If you can’t finish a survey, don’t worry, there will be other survey opportunities available for you.
- Once you’ve started a survey, please don’t leave it to complete later – the survey will most likely ‘time out’ and will be deemed as unsuccessful
- If you do not qualify for a survey but have already given some answers, your information will not be used or kept by the provider (or by us).
- If your survey is deemed as unsuccessful, it can mean you didn’t quite fit the criteria they were looking for or you were answering the questions too quickly or inconsistently.
- If you have a survey that is ‘no longer available’, it means that the provider already has enough respondents for that particular survey or they have closed the survey. Sometimes a survey can be ended whilst you’re answering questions if the total amount of respondents is reached before you complete it – but remember, if this happens none of your information is kept (and all of the advice above always applies).
- As we have multiple survey partners trying to match different people to different surveys, you may come across some of the same questions in more than one survey.
- Make sure you complete a survey on the same device that you started it on – if you try and carry on a survey on a different device, the survey provider may class this as ‘suspicious activity’ as it may look like you’re trying to complete the same survey more than once.
- If you’re using a VPN or proxy, please make sure you turn it off before taking a survey – our survey providers are less likely to decline your survey if you’re using a valid IP connection.
- Offensive language is not tolerated by our survey providers and will result in an immediate ban. Some of our providers have a zero tolerance policy towards fraudulently completed surveys and will result in an immediate ban with no warning.
- Please don’t create multiple Qmee accounts to try and get access to more surveys. You’re still only permitted to have one Qmee account as per our terms and there are plenty of survey opportunities available to everyone.
- If you need to contact us regarding a survey, please let us know the category of the survey, the reward amount, the URL of the page (if possible) and the approximate time you started. If you notice an error, a screenshot will help us identify the issue.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com.